Friday, May 30, 2008

Good times with an old friend.

Corrina and I have been friends since Grade 9. She was even one of my bridesmaids. However after high school, we went our separate ways. Well, mostly she went a different way...one that led her to Winnipeg. Throughout the 7 years that we have been out of school, we've probably only seen each other 15 times. Its unfortunate, as Corrina was a great friend. But I suppose it was inevitable that I wouldn't stay close friends with everyone.

Tonight we went out for coffee to Boston Pizza, along with Joder. Its always nice to catch up. This time, I hadn't seen her since last September i think it was. She's possibly planning on moving back to Winkler in July. Then hopefully we can make the time to get together a little bit more. Not that Winnipeg is far for me to drive, but with having a baby now, it just doesn't seem to work out.

Anyway, here's to long time friends, renewing old friendships, and a good paralyzer on special at Boston Pizza....Cheers!!

No comments: