Saturday, May 24, 2008

To do list

Who knew getting ready for a 1 year olds birthday party would be so much work. Here's my 'to do list' for today.

  • Vacuum
  • Mop
  • Clean bathroom
  • Clean Entrance
  • Clean living room
  • Clean out fridge (to make room for oh so much food for tomorrow)
  • Dust
  • Go grocery shopping
  • Put wagon together (Cadens birthday present from my parents)
  • Bake cakes
  • Cook macaroni's for pasta salad for tomorrow
  • Go to Walhalla to get gas

Well, I've done pretty good. Only the last 3 left and its only 4:20. Robs been super busy outside today, cleaning out the barn, mowing lawn, and washing both vehicles.

Tomorrow we are having tons of people over for a bbq. I am praying really hard that it won't rain. Its gonna be a busy afternoon tomorrow. I'm making Caden a train birthday cake, which I have a feeling will take all afternoon to make and decorate but I'm so excited about it. (I'll try and post pics somehow) Plus I have to get all the food ready. I went to Dollarama today to buy birthday hats, streamers, balloons and plates. What a wonderful store. So many things for $1. Can't wait till Caden is old enough to give out goody bags at his parties. I'll enjoy making them as much as he'll enjoy giving them out.

Anyway, I should get to those last 3 things before I don't do them at all. Check back monday to hear how the party went.

No comments: