Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Would you like to take a survey???

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:22

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds-no question.

3. What was the first film you saw at the cinema? I think it was a 007 movie, at the old Morden Cimena.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Can't pick only one. CSI Vegas, One Tree Hill, House, Bones

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal

6. What is your middle name? Leigh Michelle

7. What food do you dislike? Parmesan Cheese

8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Rihana

9. What kind of car do you drive? Alero

10. Favorite sandwich? Bacon and Tomato

11. What characteristic do you dislike? Not being trustworthy

12. Favorite item of clothing? Good pair of jeans

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I could go 2 ways with this one. Either backpacking Europe again, or to some tropical island like Fiji.

14. Favorite brand of clothing? I'm not a brand name girl. I buy whats on sale. Thats why I have sooooo many clothes

15. Where would you retire to? See # 13

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Don't have one. My birthdays are usually pretty uneventful thanks to my husband who plans nothing.

17. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball


18. How many towns have you lived in? 1 town and 1 village

19. Do you make friends easily? yes

20. When is your birthday? December 17/83

21. Are you a morning person or a night person? A little of both I guess

22. What is your shoe size? 10

23. Pets? One cat-Fred

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I wish

25. What did you want to be when you were little? Teacher

26. How are you today? So far so good.

27. What is your favorite candy? Orange skittles

28. What is your favorite flower? Gerbra daisies

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Dec 25

30. What is your favorite pastime? hanging out with family and friends

31. What are you listening to right now? Satelite radio-right now, Jordin sparks-one step at a time

32. What was the last thing you ate? Cheerios

33. Do you wish on stars? I do not

34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Probably blue

35. How is the weather right now? Clear and Hot


36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? My Mom

37. Favorite soft drink? Pepsi

38. Favorite restaurant? Burger King or Hardees for fast food, Montanas or the Keg for sit down.

39. Real hair color? A gross mousy blonde

40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Probably my doll, Brenda

41. Summer or winter? Summer

42. Hugs or kisses? Hugs

43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate

44. Coffee or tea? tea


45. Favorite day of the week? Friday

46. When was the last time you cried? Hmm, its been awhile. Probably a few weeks ago.

47. What is under your bed? Bunnies

48. What did you do last night? Went to a church baby shower


49. What are you afraid of? The dark. I know, I'm too old for that but I can't help it. Also, the man thats under my bed who wants to grab my legs if they hang over the bed.

50. Salty or sweet? Oooo, thats tough. Depends on my mood but probably mostly salty.

51. How many keys on your key ring? 1 key, but 5 key chains

52. How many years at your current job? just over 5

1 comment:

Jo-Refoh said...

Wow, we do have alot in coomon. Strange how we were never friends when we worked together. I guess I was different then. So you wear size 10 shoes, eh?? Me too. I don't know anybody who wears that size, yet that is always the first size to be sold out. I'll do this survey too sometime. Really interesting.
PS. I'm still waiting for you to answer my question from your previous post.