Tuesday, August 19, 2008

...because I'm cheap

I have never had professional pictures taken of Caden. My feelings are if I can take pictures myself, that I am happy with, why would I add the extra cost of someone else doing it. Plus, if I do it myself, I can do it when Caden is happy. I also make my picture cards myself. I was recently asked to do an 18 month card, and a birth announcement card for a girl in our church. She has her own ideas, so I'm gonna go over to her house to work something out. Well, her mentioning this got me in the card making mood. I've designed 8 cards in the last 2 days. Its really fun and I've come up with some really cool ones. I'm debating doing 15 month cards for Caden, although I likely won't cause I still really like his 1 year card. Yeah, maybe those people who get professionals to do their cards have better looking cards than me. But most likely you won't be able to tell the difference in a card I make, or one they make. Its where I'm able to use the little bit of creativity that I have.
With that said, if anyone needs cards made, let me know. I'd love to help you out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd love to see some of the cards you made. I love taking pics but find I'm not creative enough with card making and should do this more to get more ideas...especially since I'm supposed to do some family photoshoots for cards