Saturday, August 16, 2008

Developing

I didn't like digital cameras when they first came out and I refused to get one. Why? I knew that if I had one, I wouldn't develop pictures. With a film camera, you have no choice. If you want to see the pics, you have to develop them. I'd been doing pretty good until recently. Yesterday, I finally went through and editied pictures back from April. Yup, its August. I am 4 months behind. I did develop Cadens 1 year pictures and his birthday party, but nothing before or after that. So now, I have 152 pictures I need developed. I suppose the good side of this is that Wal-mart usually has a deal if you get more than 100 pics done. Its usually 0.14. However, it almost seems a waste to get them at this point cause who's gonna look at them.
Oh well, I'll do it anyway, cause there sure are some cute ones. I gotta make a mental note to be more consistant with that.
On the flip side, I do love my digital cause I can take 100's of pics and not worry, which I do. I average about 250 pics a month of pretty much just caden. Also, the chances of getting a good shot are very good cause I take so many. Just click over and over and over.
Anyway, off to Wal-mart and then grocery shopping. We have a potluck supper with our group of friends tonight. I'll try and get some pics posted of that next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've started developing pictures at snapfish (online). They are cheaper and I order a whole bunch (like 700) at once. Comes out to about 12.5 cents per picture and I love the quality. If you want more info or to see them, let me know.