Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Introducing...

My most favorite niece. So happy to finally have a niece. She is so precious. Rick and Amy had their baby girl yesterday, June 1st at 1:54pm. Her name is Ali Elizabeth. She was 7lbs 2 oz and 21'' long. It is so incredible to be an aunt for the first time on my side of the family. Rob has 4 nephews but when its your own brother who just became a father, and made you an aunt, its so special. I can't tell you how excited I am. Mom and baby are both doing great. Amy looks fantastic already. She had a pretty good labor, that didn't last too long. She'll be coming home tomorrow morning. I was hoping they'd have a girl. I'm looking forward to all the trouble her and Avery will get into, being only 7 months apart.





The new family
Caden is so in love, the same as he was when Avery was born. She's received hundreds of kisses already. He even asks to go visit her.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Congrats!!! I agree, being an Aunt is amazing! Almost as awesome as being a mom.

Kristin said...

Congratulations! Ali and Caden have the same nose! So cute! Evan and the twins are 7 months apart. They play very well together. Have fun watching them all grow up together!

Rachel said...

Congrats! She is cute - and I agree, it sure is a different feeling being an aunt to your own brother's kids... I remember feeling so emotional when B and S had their first.