Friday, June 4, 2010

Jesus can you hear me...

Just want to share a super cute story with you.

The other day, I just jokingly mentioned to Caden that he should ask Jesus to make the sun shine. He was quiet for a few minutes. Then he said, 'Mommy you should use your phone and phone Jesus. I told him that we can't phone Jesus, we can only pray to him. He of course asked how come so I did some explaining.
Later that day, I was busy with something else when I heard this conversation from Caden who was walking around with a play phone to his ear.

Hi Jesus?
What are you doing?
Oh Okay.
Are you gonna make the sunshine?
Yeah?
Ok bye?

My heart melted. I laughed till tears came. So precious.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Awww! Those are such great moments, I'm glad his conversation was a success!!

john said...

That is so awesome!
Jen

Kristin said...

So cute! You are a special little boy Caden!

Gina said...

awe, so sweet.