1. Were you married at the time? Yup, for 3 years
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? soooo excited.
3. How old were you? 22
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? Just had a feeling.
5. Who did you tell first? Rob and then Joder. at 11 weeks we told family and other friends
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Not a chance
7. Due due: May 31/07
8. Did you deliver early or late? 1 week early. Woo Hoo. I did not think I'd be early, although when I found out how big he was, I was glad he was early
9. Did you have morning sickness? For the first 2 1/2 months. Not really morning sickness though, kinda all day nausea. Not too bad though
10. What did you crave? Fruit, tomatos and spaghetti
11. Who irritated you the most? I don't think I really got irritated.
12. What was your first child's sex? Male
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 34
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? None
15. Where did you give birth? At the hospital.
16. How many hours were you in labor? 24 start to finish. Although I only count the 6 1/2 hours at the hospital that was really HARD
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Rob
18. Who watched? Rob, my doctor, a doctor in training and 3 nurses.
19. Was it vaginal or c-section? Vaginal.
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Not a thing. I was so proud of myself. Totally drug free labor
21. How much did your child weigh? 9lbs 10 oz
22. What did you name him/her? Caden Alexander Jay
23. How old is your first born today? 16 months yesterday
Tag five mommies: Joni