Thursday, September 4, 2008

Question

Caden is learning to eat by himself, and with that comes a very stubborn boy who doesn't like me to feed him anymore.
My question is to all you mothers out there who have taught a child to eat by themselves. Caden often uses his hands in addition to the fork or spoon. Half the food gets moved off the plate onto the table, and then back into the plate.
Do you allow your children to play with their food while they learn to eat it? I haven't been allowing it, because I know that you don't play with your food. But I'm wondering if I should let him as he explores the newness of eating all by himself. Any advice?


Also, in following with what Stacey did a while ago, I want to know what you want to know. I'm feeling that my life is
a little boring to blog about, so please ask me questions, any questions, on anything that you'd like to know about me.
Can't wait to spill my guts.

No comments: