Thursday, October 2, 2008

This and that

I realize my blog leaves something to be desired lately, and I'm sorry. I'm feeling boring. So, I'll play catch up again.

*Cadens learning all the time. New words-off, on, outside, inside, Tiff (my friend) spoon, socks, uh uh, and uh oh
*Been doing more canning. Made spaghetti sauce and tomato soup. Gonna do more tomorrow with the last batch of tomatoes
*Loving being at home with my baby. He is such a joy. I just enjoy him so much
*On the other hand, wow has he learnt how to throw tantrums. Throws himself on the ground, and bangs his head on the floor. Lets just say he's been spending a bit of time in his time out chair
*Took awesome family pics. Will post later
*I've become obsessive with designing cards. Birth announcements, kids cards, and lately, Christmas cards. If anyone wants a Christmas card made, please let me know. I'd love to do it for you.
****I have another pregnant friend. Sharlene. Due for Apr 4. I am soooo excited for her. 2 babies due within a week and a half. Wondering who's gonna announce next.
*Caden started at a new babysitters cause his other one is having a baby in a few days. Still feeling a little aprehensive about it, although I know it'll be ok.

Alright, thats all for now. I'll try and get better with posting. I work Tuesdays and Thursdays so those are generally my days to blog. I just need to find something to say. And ideas???

1 comment:

Jo-Refoh said...

I would love to learn how to make the cards you make. I know you can do it at superstore, but that is all I know. I've never made one and would love to learn. What pointers can you give me?