Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 things

I know this was meant to be done on facebook, but I thought I'd do it here too. 25 random things about me.

1. I chew on the ends of pens
2. I talk with my hands
3. I can’t stand still when I’m talking on the phone. I pace all over the house.
4. I hate cleaning my house
5. I love doing laundry. Especially in summer, when I can hang it outside to dry
6. I love to shop, for myself and for Caden
7. I can’t stand slow drivers. I get road rage, big time.
8. I love the crust from bread. I wish I could buy a loaf of crust.
9. I am blessed with wonderful friends, most of whom are friends from high school. We get together every Wednesday, almost religiously.
10. I am looking forward to building a new house in a few years. Sometimes I draw up house plans. Some realistic, some way not realistic.
11. I enjoy watching movies. At the theatre, or rented. And I have to have popcorn when I’m at the theatre.
12. I would love to be able to go south every winter. I have a need to travel.
13. I wish I had the creativity to scrapbook. Eventually, I will start a scrap book for Caden. I love buying scrap book stuff. Get me into a dollarama and I go crazy.
14. I hate painting, although I love a newly painted room
15. I feel lost without my cell phone. Honestly, I can’t stand to be without it.
16. I have always wanted to be a mom. Yet, I had no idea the affect this little man would have on me. He is my world.
17. I enjoy blogging, and wish I had internet so I could blog more often.
18. I love icecream. Blizzards, floats, or mixed in a bowl with strawberry jam.
19. My favourite actress is Julia Roberts. I own all of her movies. Although I also love Kate Hudson and Sandra Bullock.
20. In Junior High, I was in love with Jonathan Taylor Thomas. I had posters in my locker, and all over the walls in my room. I was gonna marry him.
21. Seeing little boot prints in fresh fallen snow makes me smile
22. I love fresh homemade salsa
23. I HATE winter. Can’t stand being cold. Don’t like having to start my vehicle. I hate wearing so many layers.
24. I miss high school. I loved being in high school. Looking back, I realize it was so simple then.
25. I’m actually looking forward to potty training Caden. I’m sure I’ll have a post once I’m actually doing it, but we’ll see.


Now, I tag everyone who reads my blog to do the same thing. Oh, and let me know that you've done it so I can come check it out.

No comments: