Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random babbles

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my little boy? He is such a joy. Yes, right now I don't really appreciate the fact that he's up around 6:30, no matter what time he goes to bed or how many naps he has, but when he's up, he's so much fun. He's growing so much. In height, (he's now 34'' tall) and in his mind. He'll attempt to repeat almost any word I tell him too. My favorite one is 'delicious'. It comes out sounding like 'sisicious', but he's got all 3 syllables. When I ask him how old he is, he'll answer 'one'. And he'll count to three. Of course after that he gets bored and I can't get him to say 4. He's becoming such a little boy. Interacting with him is feeling different, as I know he is picking up on everything I'm saying. I love it.
Monday evening, I went out to throw a diaper into the garage. Well, a bird flew into our house. Freaked me out. Rob was in the shower, so I ran into the bathroom to tell him what happened. He of course told me to go watch the bird so I knew where it was. Not a chance was that going to happen. Now, I'm not afraid of birds, but when they are in such a small area, flying around, I don't want to be around. I hid in the bathroom while he managed to get the bird to fly back outside. Caden was loving the whole ordeal. Since then, he has asked for that bird over and over again. That whole night, he'd walk to the door and ask for the bird. He's so sincere about it, it almost makes me want to go and get him a bird. Its the sweetest thing.
Anyway, I'm off to a movie with the girls night girls so, enjoy your hump day evening. I'll leave you with one of my new favorite pictures of Caden.

2 comments:

Jo-Refoh said...

I believe we all need the encouragement of 'comments' to make blogging more fun. I know we do it sort of like a public journal for ourselves, but It's nice to know we have readers who enjoy hearing about our lives.
So I'm leaving you a comment to tell you how much I enjoy your blog, and your photos, and that I check up on it every day just to see if you have something new. Keep it up.

Jen said...

Oh this post is so funny I hate birds They freak me right out. I've even had one poop in my mouth. After that I really hate them.