Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A couples survey

Stole this from Amy's blog
♥ Fill it out and let's learn about you and your better half!
♥ What are your middle names?Leigh Michelle and Jay Franklin
♥ How long have you been together?7 years (5 1/2 married)

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?not at all. A friend gave him my number and he called. I knew who he was cause he came to Twisters.
♥ Who asked who out? He asked me out, but only after he found out i was interested.
♥Who said I love you first? Rob did
♥ How old are each of you?I'm 25 Rob is 32
♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most?Mine
♥ Do you have any children together?Yes. Caden.
♥ What about pets?One cat - Fred
♥ Did you go to the same schools?No
♥ Are you from the same hometown?No
♥ Who is the smartest? We are smart in our own areas
♥ Who is the most sensitive? Umm, we both have our moments
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? McDonalds probably
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Jamaica
♥ Who has the craziest ex? Probably Rob.
♥ Who has the worst temper? For sure me.
♥ Who does the cooking? All me
♥Who is the most social? Definitely me
♥ Who is the neat-freak? Well, we both are not too neat-freaky.
♥ Who is the most stubborn? For sure me. I'm super stubborn.

♥ Who wakes up earlier? I do only cause of Caden. If i could, I'd sleep in everyday
♥ Where was your first date? At Twisters
♥Who has the bigger family? We both have 2 siblings. But Rob has 4 nephews. I don't have any
♥Do you get flowers often? No, I don't really have use for flowers in my house. I'd rather buy something else
♥ Who do you spend the holidays with?Everyone.
♥ Who is more jealous? We don't really have things to get jealous about
♥ Who sings better? Not too much of a singing couple.
♥Who does/did the laundry? Me, but Rob will if he needs something done.
♥ Who’s better with the computer? For sure me
♥ Who drives when you are together? Rob almost always
♥ Who picks where you go to dinner? I think we take turns. It doesn't happen very often.
♥ Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? I have a very hard time admitting when I'm wrong
♥ Who named your pet? Rob.
♥ Who wears the pants in the relationship? I'd say mostly me, although Rob has his things he's firm about.
♥ Who eats more sweets? No doubt its Rob
♥ Who cries more? No doubt its me.
♥ Are you still together? Oh course!

No comments: