Friday, July 4, 2008

Thanks Grandma

Today I went to Winnipeg with Caden, my Mom, Aunt Agatha and my Grandma. I am so thankful that I am able to spend time with my Grandma. I lost my Grandma Suderman very suddenly, and I still hold on to guilt for not spending more time with her.
My Grandma has always wanted to go to Costco. We got a lot of shopping done, tried all the taste testers, and had a great lunch. I bought myself an awesome new bath mat, made with micro fiber.
Quickly stopped at wal-mart, where I found myself a new bathing suit. Love it. I bought a bathing suit when I was in Grand Forks a month ago, but I just don't like it. This one, I've been eyeing for awhile, I just finally bought it. Now I'm ready for camping.
Caden was so good today, Grandma enjoyed shopping, and we had a great time. What an awesome way to spend a Friday.

No comments: