Sunday, July 13, 2008

25th anniversary cake

On July 12th, we had a party. Oh boy did we have a party. My parents have now been married for 25 years. We had a tent set up, and had a huge dance. We were dancing until 2 in the morning. A bunch of my friends were there. There was an open bar...mmm hmm. Awesome food and great company. Way to go Mom and Dad for making it to 25 years. I can't wait to party again at 50. Oh but wait, that means I'll be 50...ahhhh!!!! This is the cake I made for my parents. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.



Dad, manning the bar
Doin the Macarena
Me and my friends, oh and my Dad, dancing
My brothers
Doin the Can-Can, with my Dad

Doing 'Jump on It' with my brothers
Mom and the boys
Mom and the girls

Caden eating a strawberry tart
The fruit bouquet, made by Tiff
The cake, made by me.

The first dance.

No comments: