Monday, June 30, 2008

Holiday???

Rob, Caden and I took off Saturday morning for Winnipeg. We decided to go to a hotel for part of the weekend, which is something we used to do quite often. We got in some shopping, mostly for Rob, had a great supper at the Old Spaghetti Factory, one of my favorites, and went swimming. Rob bought a new cologne, The Man, by Dolce and Gabbana. Its the one that Matthew McConaughey promotes....Mmmmm yummy. Now he smells yummy again.

Sunday night we had a few of our friends over for a fire, including Pam and Conrad and there new little baby Peyton. What a little sweetheart.

The misquitoes have become INSANE!!!! What is going on. I can't even believe that on Wednesday we had a fire for girls night, and there were no bugs. What happened in 4 days.

Today I weeded, tilled and hoe'd my entire garden. It looks so good now. Green where its supposed to be green, and black where its supposed to be black. I'm so proud.

Working Wednesday and Thursday this week. Will be back to post at the end of the week.

No comments: