Monday, June 23, 2008

Church Picnic/Fathers Day

Yesterday was our church picnic. What a beautiful day it was. There were relay races for the little kids, a married vs. unmarried baseball game, and soccer for the little kids. The meal was great, the fellowship was great.


I was able to have a quick nap in the afternoon. Caden getting up between 5:30 and 6:00 is really wearing me out. An hour nap sure helped me out. I just wish I knew what to do to make him sleep longer. I've tried putting him to bed late, that doesn't help, feeding him right before bed...that doesn't help. I'm out of ideas. Guess I'll just have to start going to bed at 8:00 when he does.


For supper, my family came over. We didn't get to do fathers day last week cause we were all gone. We bbq'd sausage and burgers, had salads, chips and watermelon. Mmmm. We also ended up having a fire later on and roasted hot dogs and had s'mores. My favorite. Its nice to be able to spend time with my family. I'm so thankful that we all live close and can see each other whenever we want. It's very important to me that Caden gets to know and be close with his Grandma and Grandpa and Uncles and Auntie.

No comments: