Thursday, June 19, 2008

Church Camping

This past weekend, Caden and I headed out to Cavalier for church camping. Rob was gone fishing with my Dad and brothers, so we headed out ourselves. It was a great weekend. The weather mostly co-operated with us. Saturday was hot, although really windy. We did make it out to the beach, though we almost got blown away. Well Caden did anyway. ;-) We had a big potluck supper on Saturday with everyone who was camping. Close to 100 people. Sunday morning I woke up at 6:30 (thanks Caden) to rain. I sure do hate packing up from camping when its raining. But, by 10:00 the rain had stopped, and we were able to have our church service. Very thankful for that. I really enjoyed the weekend. Hanging out and getting to know people from church was great. I'm already looking forward to next year.

Relaxing in his lawn chair.


Playing crochet

He loved the beach

No comments: