Saturday, July 11, 2009

23 weeks


How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 9 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yup. I’ve started wearing a few maternity shirts, although a lot of my other ones still fit.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Getting a little more uncomfortable to sleep
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby move like crazy.
Movement: Yup. I saw my stomach move. Babies kicking the left side.
Food cravings: Peach flavored juice. Wish I could still find the frozen peach ice tea but its gone

Gender: Don’t know
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Almost level
What I miss: Still nothing.
What I am looking forward to: Other people feeling baby move.
Weekly Wisdom: Sorry, nothing this week
Milestones: Rob felt the baby move for the first time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Only starting maternity clothes now??? I started at 7 weeks already and now the t-shirts I bought then feel a little short. Time to make something since I can't find any nice shirts that don't have to have a tank worn underneath.
ALl the best in the weeks ahead!