Wednesday, June 24, 2009

20 weeks


How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 6-7 lbs depending on the day
Maternity clothes? Yup, maternity capris and shorts. My jeans still fit.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I can still sleep on my stomach
Best moment this week: Feeling pregnant. I no longer feel like people will think I might be pregnant. Its for sure.
Movement: Yup. I think I can feel it from the outside
Food cravings: Pickles. I know, so stereotypical.
Gender: Chinese calendar on todaysparent.com/genderpredictor says boy.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Almost level with my stomach
What I miss: Umm, nothing really.
What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound coming up on Friday.
Weekly Wisdom: Why don’t we wear pants with elastic tops all the time. So comfy. And you don’t have to bother with zippers and buttons.
Milestones: Starting with maternity clothes.

2 comments:

~~Mel~~ said...

You look sooooo cute!!!!

Sara said...

I think it's a girl
Sara