Saturday, September 18, 2010

"I broke it"

Those are the 3 words I heard first thing this morning. Caden was in bed with me, since he was up at 7:30 and I didn't feel like getting out of bed yet. He decided to play with my phone. It was dark in the room, other than the light of the phone. Then I hear it "I broke it". I knew right away what had happened. I was mad. I love this phone. I mean really really love this phone. It's better than any phone I've ever had. Now I have to go buy a new one. And no, I'm not gonna sign a new contract so that I get the phone for free because I am on an awesome contract. The 9.99 contract. Its been over for a year now, but I just can't sign a new contract to pay $10/month more. I don't think its worth it. Maybe, just maybe I can find one for around $100. Would that be asking too much. It wouldn't be as big a deal, except that we don't have a home phone. Rob and I both just have our cell phones.
Oh, who am I kidding. It'd still be a big deal. I NEED my cell phone. I text wayyyyy too much. ;-)
Anyhow, off I go to the wonderful MTS store to find the cheapest phone. Grrrrr. Not how I wanted to start my day.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

What I always do is go on ebay and find one, and then activate it