Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Change of plans

First of all, I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone for your comments on my last post. After a lot of research, reading many many reviews on both machines, and of course, the fact that this mixer was also on sale at Canadian Tire, I decided to go with this beauty right here.It has a bigger bowl for one. (5.5qt instead of 5qt). And from what I am hearing from you guys, you find that your bowl is too small to do big batches of stuff. It also has a 800watt motor instead of a 475watt motor like the Kitchen aid has. Hey, more power is always better right?

I am going to the states tomorrow until Sunday so I'll look there and see what they have. But if I remember correctly, I've looked at every store (Kohls, JC Penney, Target etc) and they just do not carry Cuisinart.

Can't wait to start mixing and baking. And now my Christmas list has been started with the attachments. (pasta maker and food processor)

1 comment:

Amanda Troyer said...

I love my 30+ year old kitchen aid mixer... but that's just me :)

Thanks for visiting! I just have a giant daughter, you should see her legs!! MY GOSH!