Thursday, August 27, 2009

Grand Rapids

For the very first time in my life, I went to Grand Rapids. My Dad has been going there for years. He has a cabin there and spends many weekends each summer up there.
My parents, Rick and Amy and the 3 of us went.
Other than the long drive, with a very busy active 2 year old, we had an awesome weekend. I'm really sad that its so far away because I would love to spend more time there. The 40' 5th wheel trailer and the add a room my dad built is awesome. You can totally live there.
The fishing also left something to be desired but we lucked out with a beautiful weekend. And for anyone who knows my son, and how buys he is, you won't believe how much time Caden spend on the boat. Around 10 hours throughout the weekend. He would have gone more if I'd let him. He Loved it.
Anyway, here are a few pics from the weekend.


We arrived at the camper at 1:00 in the morning. Caden was all smiles.

Playing playdough with Papa
Mmm, Fudgee-o's.
Excuse the way I look. No make up and no shower for 3 days will do that. :-)

Hanging in the boat with Papa


My little fisherman

No comments: